SAMSUNG SLB-0737 KIT Digimax Power Pack User Manual
Battery Charger (SBC-L5)
- Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger.
- Only use the charger to charge the supplied Li-ion battery(SLB-0737)
- The input voltage of the charger is AC 100V to 220V.
- Keep the charger free from moisture.
- Do not short-circuit the (+) and (-) terminals of the charger with any metal object.
- Do not allow the charger to get wet.
- Do not store the battery pack in temperatures below 0℃ or above 40℃. Doing so may result in malfunction.
- Keep the charger out of reach of children.
Neglecting to do so could result in a child accidentally swallowing a battery or small part. If a child has swallowed a battery, seek medical attention immediately.
- If you notice any unusual odors, noise, or smoke around the charger, immediately unplug the power cord.
Neglecting to do so could result in fire or electric shock. Immediately unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Make sure all smoke and odors have completely dissipated. You must then, contact the store from which the purchase was made, or contact a Samsung Camera Service Center.
- Do not apply excessive shock or force to the charger.
Do not cut, damage, or place heavy objects on the power cord. Doing so could result in electric shock. Replace the damaged charger. Do not pull on the DC plug excessively. Do not drop the charger or subject it to strong impact, as this could result in damage or malfunction of the product. If the case is damaged due to impact, contact the store from which the purchase was made.
- Do not clean this charger with benzene, thinner, rubbing alcohol, or other such inflammable solvents. The use of such solvents could result in a fire.
- Once charging is complete, unplug the power plug.
If you use this product over a prolonged period of time, it may become hot and result in deformation of the material or a fire. Once charging is complete, unplug the charger from the outlet and disconnect the charger and the power cord to prevent fire or other hazards.
- Do not touch the power cord with wet hands.
Doing so could result in electric shock. When unplugging the power cord always grasp the plug, not the cord. Pulling on the cord could cause the wires to break or expose the wires at the edge of the plug and result in fire or electric shock.
- If the battery does not recharge within the specified charging time, stop charging and contact the store from which the purchase was made. Neglecting to do so could cause the battery to ignite, explode, or leak.
Li-ion Battery (SLB-0737)
- Do not place the battery in strong direct sunlight or locations with a high temperature, such as in the trunk or on the dashboard of a vehicle. Exposing the battery to strong direct sunlight may result in the battery pack leaking, overheating, or exploding, which in turn will cause fire or other hazards. Exposing the battery to high temperatures may also result in deformation of the case. When using the battery charger to charge the rechargeable batteries, always do so in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not store the battery in humid or dusty locations.
Doing so may result in fire, electric shock, or other hazards.
- Do not touch the (+) and (-) terminals with a metal object.
Do not store the battery with metal objects, such as metallic necklaces or hairpins. Doing so may result in a short circuit or fire.
- Cover the exposed battery terminals with electrician’s tape before disposing of the battery.
An improperly disposed battery could be short-circuited by metal parts of other objects and result in a fire or explosion. Always dispose of the batteries in a special recycle bin.
- Do not heat the battery or dispose of it in a fire.
The battery may explode. Do not charge or leave the battery near fires, stoves, or other locations with high temperatures. If the battery leaks or emits unusual odors, immediately ensure that it is away from any flames.
- Do not directly solder the battery.
The protection device of the battery’s positive (+) terminal may become deformed due to the heat of the solder.
- Do not disassemble or modify the battery.
Do not remove the plastic wrap from the battery.
- Do not throw the battery or subject it to strong impact.
Do not subject the battery to continuous mechanical shocks.
- Do not drop or submerge the battery in any water.
It could generate heat or corrode and result in poor performance.
- Do not insert the battery with the (+) and (-) terminals reversed.
Do not charge the battery with the (+) and (-) terminals reversed. The battery could explode.
- Use only the battery charger specified by Samsung Techwin.
- If a battery is leaking, do not let the electrolyte get on your skin or clothing.
If the electrolyte gets into your eyes, flush your eyes immediately with clear, cold running water and seek medical attention immediately.
- Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
Neglecting to do so can result in children accidentally swallowing a battery or small part. If a child has swallowed a battery, seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not put a battery into a microwave oven or high-pressure container.
- Do not store the battery in temperatures below 0°C or above 40°C. Doing so may result in malfunction.
- If you are going to store the battery for over 3 months, do so after charging it to full capacity.
- If a problem arises with the battery, keep it in a safe place and then contact a Samsung Camera Service Center.
Checking the Contents
Please check the contents before using this product.
Identification of features
Using the Battery Charger
- Insert the AC cord into the charger.
Plug the AC cord’s power plug into the wall outlet. NOTE: When power is supplied to the charger, the charge indicator turns on and off
- Align the (+) and (-) markings on the battery with the charger’s (+) and (-) terminals, and slide the battery into the slot until it clicks into place. When charging is started, the charge Indicator turns red. When charging is complete, the charge Indicator turns green.
- If the charge indicator illuminates as green when you insert the battery, your battery is already charged to full capacity and cannot be charged any longer. If the charge indicator blinks as red, it indicates a battery charging error.
– If the battery is not properly inserted
– If the 3 terminals (+, -, and ID) are dirty or damaged
- If the battery is inserted properly and the charge indicator continues to flash, contact the nearest Samsung Camera Service Center. If the temperature of charger exceeds 45°C, charging is stopped and the charge indicator turns yellow. In this case, charge the battery again after the temperature of charger is dropped.
- The charger (SBC-L5) is dedicated for Samsung Li-ion(SLB-0737) cells only.
- Attempting to charge non-rechargeable batteries or other types of rechargeable batteries will result in the batteries generating heat, exploding, or leaking, which in turn will cause fire, injury, or soiling of the battery compartment.
- Do not attempt to charge any other device with this charger. Doing so may cause personal injury and damage to the charger.
Li-ion Battery (SLB-0737)
Approximately 150 Minutes
Battery Charger (SBC-L5)
AC 100-220V/ 50-60Hz
Rechargeable Battery Type
SLB-0737 Li-ion Battery
– Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Be sure to read this manual carefully before using your power pack.
- Keep this manual handy for future reference.
Correct Disposal of This Product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
(Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems) This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract.
This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Thank you for purchasing the Samsung Digimax Power Pack. This manual contains important safety and operating instructions for your power pack. Be sure to read and understand the instructions before using your power pack.