Logitech G733 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Headset
- Insert the mic boom completely into the headset.
- Insert the receiver into the USB port of your PC.
- Short press to turn ON.
- (Optional) Download Logitech G HUB software to access advanced features. Download at logitechG.com/ghub
- The earcups can be adjusted up and down.
- The length of the headband can be adjusted.
- Size-adjustable earcup
- Removable and replaceable mic
- USB-C ports for charging
- ON/OFF button
- Reversible and replaceable headband strap 6 Headband strap adjusting feature
- Removable and replaceable earpads
- Mute/unmute button
- Volume roller
- When battery life is below 10%, the audio will beep every 15 min.
- When battery life is below 2%, the lights will flash red and the audio will beep every 15 min.
- When plugging the charging cable, the lights will breathe green 5 times and revert to their previous state.
- When muting the mic, the lights will flash red, and the audio will beep twice.
- When unmuting the mic, the lights will flash green and the audio will beep three times.
- When using G HUB software, pressing the ON/OFF button once when the headset is ON will let you know the battery life remaining.
You can find replacement parts at logitechG.com in selected regions, including:
- Headband strap
LOGITECH G HUB SOFTWARE
(Optional) Download Logitech G HUB software to access advanced features. Download at logitechG.com/GHUB. Logitech G HUB software lets you customize many features, including:
- Enable/disable DTS Headset:X 2.0 Surround Sound
- Enable/disable Blue VO!CE mic enhancement
- Adjust EQ settings
- Mute button assignment
We encourage you to resell or donate working products. Otherwise, batteries and electronic and electrical equipment should not be disposed of with household waste. Wherever possible, they should be segregated and brought to an appropriate collection point to enable recycling and avoid potential impacts on the environment and human health. For more information, contact your local authorities or place of purchase, or visit www.logitech.com/recycling