LG Electronics Wireless Charging Cradle WCD-110
Included in the Package
These accessories are available for use with the your phone. (Items described may be optional.)
Description of Parts
How to Use
Connect the USB cable to the power adapter and plug it into an electrical socket.
The Wireless Charger is turned on whenever it’s plugged in to a power adapter. There’s no separate on-off switch. Whenever you want to charge your phone, position it on
top of the connected charger like this: When your handset is placed in the correct position, it starts charging. To check charging status, look at your phone. If the phone’s asleep, touch the Power/Lock key to wake it up.
NOTE: Please use adapter(5V, 1.8A) and USB Cable (Micro USB 5 pin) Using a different power adapter may damage your phone or reduce charging efficiency.
- Do not drop the Wireless Charging Cradle from high places.
- Do not modify, repair, or take the Wireless Charging Cradle apart.
- Do not clean with water alcohol or benzene.
- Keep the Wireless Charging Cradle away from humidity and dust.
- Do not place heavy objects on the Wireless Charging Cradle.
- Do not place sharp objects near or on the Wireless Charging Cradle.
- Keep Wireless Charging Cradle away from any liquids, moisture or creams.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
|Input / Output
|DC 5V, 1800mA / DC 5V, 1000mA
|< 5 hours (Based on 3000mAh Battery, The charging time depends on the handset)
|-10°C ~ 50°C
|102mm(L) X 70mm(W) X 12.05mm(H), 118g
Declaration of Confirmation
FCC NOTICE TO USERS: This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any changes or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC ID: BEJWCD110
Hereby, we declare that the WCD-110 is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of directive 1999/5/EC.
- When disconnecting the power adapter, always remove with the plug, do not pull the wire by itself.
- Never handle the power adapter with wet hands, as this could cause fire or electric shock.
- Refer servicing to qualified personnel only.
- Do not open the housing
- Do not twist or pinch the USB cable while connected to the power adapter. If the USB cable or power adapter need to be replaced, ensure that they comply with the manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Unplug the device during lighting storms and when unused for extended periods of time.
When using an electrical device, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
DANGER to reduce the risk of electric shock
- Always unplug the device from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
- Do not reach for a device that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- Do not place or store device where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
WARNING to reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or injury to persons
- Do not use with extension cord.
- Children should be closely supervised to ensure that they do not play with the device.
- Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use with unauthorized accessories of devices.
- Never operate this device if it has a damaged cord, plug, cable or housing. If it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, return it to the LG Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- This device is designed for indoor use only. Do not use outdoors.
- Only set on dry surfaces. Do not place on surface wet from water or cleaning solvents.
- Please do not put any metal substance like coin when charging. It can cause product damage and serious burns.