Cowin E7 Headphones Manual
Load impedance: 32Ω
Frequency range: 22Hz-20KHz
Power supply: Lithium battery or USB cable
Audio source: iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Notebook, MP3, MP4, etc
Function spec: Bluetooth, Microphone, Active Noise Cancelling
Operating range up to 20 meters.
Thank you for purchasing our Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth headphone: E7. This device can be easily connected with Smartphone, tablet PC and other devices via Bluetooth during your traveling and daily usage. It will bring you an easy lifestyle.
The device can be powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium battery. Please charge the battery for at least 8 hours before your first use of device.
- If the device is not used for a long period of time, the battery may be out of power. Please charge the battery.
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- Use only the supplied micro USB cable to recharge the battery. Improper charging may damage the battery and the device.
- Do not attempt to open the rechargeable battery or battery pack. There are no serviceable parts inside.
- Should a battery leak, the device may become damaged. Clean the battery compartment immediately, avoid touching your skin.
- Keep the battery out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult a physician immediately.
- Avoid storing the battery in extremely hot or cold environment. A device with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily, even when the battery is fully charged.
- Do not dispose batteries in a fire as they may explode. Batteries may also explode if damaged. Please dispose them according to local regulation.
Do not dispose them as household waste.
Step . 1
Step . 2
Step . 3
Pairing headphone to your Smart device (Smart device should be within 10
meters of this headphone).
- Activate pairing mode on headphone by turn the switch to “BT” .The LED will flash in blue.
- Turn on Bluetooth function of your device, (refer to the device owner’s manual to locate Bluetooth function).
- Select “Search” or “Discover” devices.
- Select “E7”.
- If requested, type the password or PIN 0000
- Press the Enter key.
After completing the steps above, a message on your Smart device will appear confirming that your device is now paired/ connected.
In case of unsuccessful pairing, turn off it and restart, then do as steps above.
If the Bluetooth on your smart device remains open, when you restart the headphone, the Bluetooth will be connected automatically.
NFC: Near Field Communication, is a set of standard for wireless devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually within a few centimeters.
Please activate the NFC function of your smart device and put the device close to the Bluetooth headphone.
Your smart device will ask you if you want to pair with the headphone, choose Yes or OK to complete the pairing process.
Play music from your Smart device.
LED Display Status
The device has a rechargeable battery. This can be charged by USB cable connected with your computer. When it’s charging, the light below the left button will turn to red.
After charged, the device can be used without the power connection. Charge the device again when you hear the headphone make successive beep sound.
This device is designed to be light, compact and durable. As an electronic device it must be treated carefully. Putting unnecessary pressure on it or
striking the device against other objects may cause damage. To avoid damage to your device, please
- Do not drop, crush, bend or apply excessive force to the device.
- Do not expose your device to moisture, extreme or prolonged heat, cold, humidity, or other adverse conditions. Avoid storing it in damp, humid or wet places, as it is not waterproof.
- Clean the unit with a soft cloth or damp chamois leather. Never use solvents.
- The Unit can only be opened by qualified personnel.
- This device contains magnets. Keep magnetic field sensitive products such as credit cards and video screen away from this device to avoid damage or malfunction.