Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Generation
Regulatory Compliance Information
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may notcause harmful interference, and (2) this device must acceptany interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if notinstalled and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee thatinterference will notoccur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correctthe interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between theequipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications to this product not authorized by Apple could void the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and wireless compliance and negate your authority to operate the product. This product has demonstrated EMC compliance under conditions that included the us of compliant peripheral devices and shielded cables between system components. It is important that you use compliant peripheral devices and shielded cables between system components to reduce the possibility of causing interference to radios, televisions, and other electronic devices. This product was tested for EMC compliance under conditions that included the use of Apple peripheral devices. Responsible party (contact for FCC matters only):Apple Inc.
One Apple Park Way, MS 911-AHW
Cupertino, CA95014 USAapple.com/contact
United States (Including Puerto Rico)
FCC ID: BCG-A2698
FCC ID: BCG-A2699
ISED Canada Compliance
This device complies with ISED Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
EU / UK Compliance
Apple Inc. hereby declares that this wireless device is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/ EU and Radio Equipment Regulation 2017. A copy of the Declaration of Conformity is available at apple.com/euro/compliance. Apple’s EU representative is Apple Distribution International Ltd., Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Cork, Ireland. Apple’s UK representative is Apple UK Ltd., 2 Furzeground Way, Stockley Park, Middlesex, UB11 1BB.
One Apple Park Way, MS 911-AHW Cupertino, CA 95014 USA
Frequency Maximum Power
2.4 GHz (Bluetooth®) < 100mW
5.725 – 5.875 GHz < 25mW
5.945 – 6.425 GHz (VLP) < 25mW
6.0 – 8.5 GHz (UWB) < 0dBm/50MHz
Battery Disposal Information
The lithium-ion batteries in your AirPods and case should be recycled by Apple or an authorized service provider. For information about Apple lithium-ion batteries, go to apple.com/batteries. Australia: More information is available on the web at apple.com/au/recycling/batteries. Independent recycling professionals can obtain battery removal instructions by calling Apple support.
Apple and the Environment
At Apple, we recognize our responsibility to minimize the environmental impacts of our operations and products. For more information, go to apple.com/environment.
Disposal and Recycling Information
The symbol above means that according to local laws and regulations your product and/or its battery shall be disposed of separately from household waste. When this product reaches its end of life, take it to a collection point designated by local authorities. The separate collection and recycling of your product and/or its battery at the time of disposal will help conserve natural resources and ensure that it is recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. For information about Apple’s recycling program, recycling collection points, restricted substances, and other environmental initiatives, visitapple.com/environment.
Declaration of Conformance
This product complies with Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) requirements specified in E Waste (Management) Rules, 2016. Further information on regulated substances and constituents can be found in Apple’s Regulated Substances Specification at apple.com/regulated-substances.
© 2022 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, AirPods, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Apple is under license. Printed in China. 034-05289-B